Salmon Pattie and Egg Breakfast Delight
You will need
Salmon Pattie – Makes approximately 10 Patties
- 1/2 Pound Fresh salmon filets pan seared till just cooked through
- 2 med russet potatoes boiled and mashed
- 1 large organic free-range egg
- 2Tbsp tapioca Starch
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- Scallions – finely sliced
- Shredded baby spinach
- pinch of salt and pepper
Mix ingredients well in a bowl and either pan fry in a couple of tablespoons of Grape Seed oil (rich in vitamin A and light in flavor) or lay out on parchment paper lined baking trays and bake in a 400 degree (f) oven for 25mins. These can be made a day ahead. I had made them for dinner the previous night and was using the leftovers for breakfast.
- Bagel of your choice sliced and toasted
- Cream cheese of your choice
- 1 organic free-range egg fried
Assemble all ingredients and enjoy!